Saturday, January 26, 2013

Quick Post

hey there! it's been awhile since i drew something due to my right hand issue thingy. well NO WORRIES! now she's back to work! later at noon I'll do all of the request ( I hope it would be finish by tomorrow and I'll send it to you guys ) and I'll open the request thingy again later ( I need a break tho )

ah, but here I wanna post some quick drawing I made yesterday during civic class. I was bored back then. we only watch movies due to the lack of students that day. well it's friday and the day before we all enjoying a day off, so some of the students attend to skip school the next day

anyway! here ya go :3 a quick post of a sketch of a girl :P

just a random sketch during my boredom

oh yeah! I got tons of new post  for next week! soo stoke! (well since I dont get a chance of drawing anything this week)

that's all i wanna say :D
have an owlsome week ahead, GBU :)

cheers, dosky.

14 comments:

  1. masih tetap ama ciri khasnya yang syahdu itu :D
    dan saya pun suka....-___-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was saw it before (bener gak bhs inggrisnya?)

    Sketchnya doang? Padahal penasaran sama hasil colouringnya :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i saw it before :D

      haha nanti tenang, postingan minggu seabrek artworks

      Delete
  3. just a random skecth? That looks beautiful, you are talented (y)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you need to put some color there, it will be beautiful :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. udah lah ampun.. gambar lo keren keren -___-" berguru deh gue ke lo.. mueehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahaha gue aja masih berguru sama orang >.<

      Delete
  6. with that smile and same lines, you have your own style! i like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. kayak gitu dibilang random?? gila keren banget. You gifted!!! :D

    ReplyDelete