Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dear 2013

it's been just like 13 days now since we first met,
haha i know it's not that much, yet you had already dislike me somehow. i thought you'll be nice to be, but you didnt. first week of school was a though week for me.

someone who i thought loved me, left me.
then i got a student exchange opportunity to US (i was really happy about it i thought it was a bright start) yet my mom thinks that i have to think twice before i really want to go. cause i'll be ended up repeating my high school year.
ohyes my friend had a solution. going to homeschool, took the aksel class or whatsoever then graduate early. then go to US then comeback here and went to college. yet i dont think my mom agreed with it.
now, im having a rough time asking for a free time to play technika (it's an arcade game FYI) every saturday. she thinks i need to study more, yet i've done lots of things. yes my grade was pretty much not a really big deal. 1 B and the rest were As :)

so, 2013. please do me a favor will ya? stop being so mean to me.
i hate you for sure now, but i'll try to like you each day if you stop being such a B.
that's all

please be an owlsome year 2013 :)
cheers, dosky

2 comments:

  1. waw amazing, your skill is good .
    where do you live sis ?
    salam BE \m/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youu :D
      well im currently leaving in Depok right now hehe you?

      Delete