Monday, January 14, 2013

New Headings and Background

well I've changed my background and templates way too often :P 
this is because i dont feel satisfied with the result. and im planning to make a new one, and the pages be really really different :) yeah.. i got inspired by my favorite vocaloid song writer, Deco*27 (if you know him well he's awesome)

do check his blog :D 
http://deco27.com/

well mine is not going to be that way, yet somehow his blog just filled my brain with tons of new ideas. but i havent found the time yet to do it due to school hours and also school works :D

but i'll post my drawings more soon :D

oh yeah some of you asked me how did I do my template.
well i'm using the basic simple template then i edit it a bit. for the now header was made using a software called photoscape (since I dont own a photoshop)
for my old header, it was done manually using watercolors and drawing pens :)
but i would love to help you guys with your templates :D

hehe that's all for today :D
have an owlsome week everybody, GBU :)
cheers, dosky

No comments:

Post a Comment