Friday, February 1, 2013

Helping With School Event

so today I helped my school for tomorrow event, 2nd February 2013. Called "Madania Day" which filled with performances from our students from Music classes, such as; guitar, violins, gamelan drums, bands, and other stuffs. But since I'm and Art class students, my assignment were making a monster from boxes and paper mache (which I didnt finish it). Then I did the Exhibition poster or something (i dont know) using a transparent plastic and I paint over it


the sketch plan

And these are the process 

just colors
add white details
add more and final touch
that's all it took me all day to make it haha (cause i was exhausted)

and these are some students in the art room


that's all i wanna share :D have an owlsome week, GBU!
cheers, dosky

12 comments: