Sunday, January 25, 2015

High School Drama

people said high school is the funnest part of your life. well it's a lie. my high school experience is not that much of a "good" story. i went into a place where i dont fit in. i tried. but they're being a such dickheads.

the story goes with the 'wrong' move i made. by dating the most hated person in the school. it was just a bad start. people hated me, even treated me like im nothing. they even tend to make me cry. they even said they wont stop until i cry. and i did. well good for you guys. you made me cry. aaaaand you deserved an applause. standing ovation even. it was a bit hell during the 10th grade how i got a pretty nasty gossip. how i 'fckd' my boyfriend in the library. and how i did it also in the car. which it doesnt make any sense. cause im in "jemputan" or school bus? how could i even possibly done it? and in the library? LIKE HAVE YOU SEEN AND TRY TO GO INSIDE MADANIA'S LIBRARY? no? try it and now tell me HOW could i've done it? i mean? come on! if you guys want to make a 'hot' gossip about me and my boyfriend make something reasonable, and even POSSIBLE to do.

11th grade was okay, it was just the perfect time of the year. i got great class mate, it was fun. everyone was being nice. i broke up with my boyfriend, i got productive and i made this blog. i love living in the internet cause no one. NO ONE. could judge me, could give me the 'fuck off' face or attitude cause this blog belongs to me and myself. and during this year nothing much happened. everything goes well. but still i hate everyone here. since nobody likes me. some of them were just being fake. i dont even like waking up and going to school.

12th grade was the shittiest. why? i got into a new class where every nice single person in my 11th grade became a dick. everyone began to gave me the shitty look. it wasnt nice feeling knowing you coming into an unwelcome class mates. people talks about me worser than during the 10th grade people laugh on me for no reason. called me a bitch, slut or whatsoever. it hurts until now. but i kept it to myself i tried to ask my mom to move out but she didnt get the message maybe when she got the time to read this post well mom, this is why i want to go to homeschool and i HATE my school so much. i even stop being productive since i didnt get any good mood during this year.

the rumour started because my friend said i called my other friend which the QUEEN of the school ugly which is not right. let me clarify this. my JHS friend  check on my FB and check on some of my HS friends. and she said one of the looked familiar well she does cause she's a go girl model. and she said her in person was not as pretty as her in the magazine. so that was the one i told HS friend but ya know what? everyone said i told them she's ugly. well i didnt comment a thing it was my friend. and tbh she said she's not as pretty as those photographs not ugly. DIVINE THE DIFFERENCE YOU MADANIAS. it got me into a pretty bad place where the hate got bigger. even my (should i say only friends?) got the impact also how people just being super mean toward us and called us names.

it was not a pleasant experience. i love how it ends sooner. i dont know what is wrong with me cause tbh if im the person they told i was, i mean. come on. i got more friends outside school than they ever will. even during JHS i got more friends. people loved me. i always got the attention. but not during high school. idk what is wrong with them maybe because every single person there were mostly been together since elementary so im an outsider. so im weird and shit. idk. even now some of them were in UI and most of them didnt get that much friend. even they still hang out with their old hs friends during weekends, i mean. are you being cereal? find you friends lah!

but thanks to those dickheads i found real friends but mostly they came from different JHS so they had a normal mindset not that madanian stupid narrow arrogant mindset. sigh. yeah they are. cause mostly came from wealthy family, so yeah. they just being spoiled, and just had an arrogant soul in them. but if i played save from the beginning i might not found my real friends. and i might not be myself. and thanks to them i became a better person myself.

lol i cried while writing this post cause those painful memories haha oh well :D

that's all people sorry for the rant!
have an owlsome week!

cheers,

dosky ↀᴥↀ

2 comments:

  1. God bae, I know exactly what high sch feels like. I was just strolling around blogger again when I saw this post lol. Anyway, glad we made it out. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol hai felide! meh, i glad we did. never look back. cause i had enough :'>
      we'll be better than they ever will :3

      Delete