Sunday, January 25, 2015

Daily Post: Two Stories

howdy humans!
how's it going? another post of daily random things and thoughts i guess, so few days back i went to bogor just to meet up with my highschool fellas. not all of them tho just some of my bogor friends. it was just great we talked about our stupid old days, the high school dramas, how we got into the stupidest drama of all how we're stupid enough to care, our high school lovers how we cant live without them but look at us now! we're laughing how stupid we were back then.

it was nice catching up with everyone, well not all of them. we went to two stories in bogor. it's like a new coffee shop in bogor and it was just cute and we just laugh a lot there. ordered  some tea and just having a chill after rain evening. and my mom found out i've been smoking cause she read my previous post. and i was like well she's a smoker too, like i live in a smoker family so why did it made me a bad one? i mean, im not a heavy smoker. i dont smoke everyday. im a social smoker which means i smoke when im outside with my people. but when im home alone or driving alone or even home alone. i dont really had the feeling to do so. well sometimes but not that often. only during campus days. and sometimes weekend.

anyways, then we set off to our fav place to eat! tampomas!! yesh we loveee to eat indomie with egg and cheese there! just perfect! we even went to our high school, madania. yesh at night. it was creepy one of my friend wont stop being such a chicken and screamed a lot too. it was just funny.

the night ended with me staying at my friend's house. and back to my house the next day. it was friday noon so the road was just perfect to go wild. it was a bit rainy too, i went 100-150 speed. and there were like 3 cars chasing each other and i went followed them it was like 4 cars going wild on the highway. it was a fun way to start the day.

but i ended up eating A LOT the whole day since me and my friend Indira hadnt eat well weeks before (too much holiday syndrome). and yeah we just kept on talking about why people hated me during high school. how everyone treated me like im a nobody. but i'll make it into another post cause it was just a long post of explanation!



anyways that's all! have an owlsome week everyone!

cheers,

dosky ↀᴥↀ

No comments:

Post a Comment