Friday, January 2, 2015

New Chapter of 2015

HOWWWDYY HUMANS! HOW'S IT GOING!
it's been quite awhile since i really post my drawings or DYI things ey? new year new ideas, i promise i'll post more yet i dont think i'll post drawings and such but more to projects such as exhibition, photoshoot and such so yeah just wait for it!

anyways!
lemme just write a pleasant goodbye letter to 2014.

dear 2014, thank you for everything, the new circle of people the new routine, to the every single thing and days during your year. it was a good yet sad year for me.

start off with my last stage of my school age, i've finally not wearing any uniforms and have to go to school every morning learning things i dont like, and do things i must do and obey such useless rules for me and my life and my mind. IM FINALLY OUT FROM THE HIGHSCHOOL DRAMA AND PEOPLE WHICH IM SO GLAD I DID!
yet i saying goodbye to some of my high school friends wasnt that easy i used to have my unicorns fellas which to be honest it's my comfort zone to be around every single day now i have to face people i dont really consider as friends :)
it was okay at first tho but again, i dont really think i'd find people like them. my college fellas was okay yet they're not unicorns (i consider people my type and i like being around with are unicorns)

now im living in a new life, college. days went okay. i felt fine at first although i dont really like the japanese studies itself cause DUDE JAPUN IS JUST UGH// but hey it was just a really clumsy decision and a really lucky situation of mine. but yet again i might still considering not going to my current uni :P

the people? fine but mostly are people who were "kaget gaul" or i should say people who're finally tasting the real life? they finally got to taste the drugs, alcohols, and clubs. im so over that. i mean i've been there done that that's why i dont really prefer doing it now days/ even my friends who've been experienced the same stage as mine, they just so over it now. i mean most of us were just need to take a break from those stuff. but yet some of people around me just got to chance to taste it now, and yes it was kinda sad yet bad decision. cause why? uni life is when you gotta be wise with you decisions, cause yes we're still young and reckless yet you need to know college is not easy and it's just not the right time got caught up with those stuffs. just. you could do it but not that much. get it? small mount will do just fine, but too much just not going to be good for anyone.

enough with those stuff. and im hoping for a bright 2015. at least more projects, works, and just more useful experience. 2014 thought me a lot in a bad way. but thanks to him i knew more about life in a good way while doing bad things.

and im hoping for the best for all of you who're reading this, have a pleasant, bless and an owlsome year ahead. i'll pray for your health and wish of luck for the 2015 ride. hold on tight cause you never know what god had planned for you this year ;)

and thank you for everyone who thought me a lot, my highschool teachers (and i miss you guys so much dosen doesnt thought me much like you guys and im praying everyday for you to replace them in class), to my close friends during highschool (thank you for sticking with me for everything, especially felide and ijuz and ipeh for being a wonderful friends *kisseshuggies*), to my nongkrong friends (im going to miss you since mostly of you guys are not here anymore in jakarta, pim needs you guys huft i need you guys when im bored and such).

thank you for every owlsome events, albums, songs this year. i mean come one 2014? taylor swift, hatsune miku, DWP14, and them art events!! it was such a pain in my wallet yet i manage to see some of them (sorry ts and miku if only IF ONLY i use my money wisely)

and again THANK YOU 2014 FOR THE WONDERFUL YEAR! IF ONLY I COULD ASK FOR MORE, I WOULD. I LOVE YOU MWAH :** ({})








cheers,

Dosky

No comments:

Post a Comment