Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Birthday My Dear Brother

last Saturday, 6th of April 2013. My family celebrate my little brother's birthday at JN Stud, Sentul Bogor. Well actually his real birthday was at the 2nd of April but then we got to celebrate it on the 6th. He got a new horse named Sule. It has this black and white stripes on his head. And also we said hi to all of our horses there :D

well my brother loves horses and such. Once he was crazy in love with lizard and he bought tons of lizards. Now horses got his heart. But he won couple of horse riding competition. He's really good for that young age. He's now studying in 5th grade, and yes he's now 11 years old. Oh boy he grew up so fast! and I love him so much :D oh well oh well :D

so here im going to share you couple of photos i took while companying my brother and his training stuff :D

ya know, i started this blog as a photo blog thingy. but then it turned out as a art blog haha how funny indeed. Well FYI I'll keep on posting photos, videos and drawings of mine tho :D

oh yeah im so sorry but i have to close the drawing request thing, cause i cant draw much lately due to my busy school activity, and also i found some unpleased request. I mean you dont pay me for the the drawing right? so dont expect too much, if you really want my drawing well im freely open for commissions. We'll discuss the price later ;)

well you know somehow some people dont respect my "free art" so i decided to close the free drawing request :) im sorry but i want to give my art to people who respect my art, not some random people who wants my arts just to show off to others without any respect on me as someone who "sacrifice" my time to do free stuffs :)

oh well here's the photos you want to see :D

Sule :D

my other brother 

My brother and his cake

My Brother and his new horse

Niko :D

Sule's hair
well all i wanna say is
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
THARIQ HAIDAR HAFIZ
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND YESH 
YOU'LL BE A BETTER PERSON IN THE FUTURE
BE NICE TO THE HORSES AND OTHER ANIMALS
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND IM SO PROUD OF YA

LOVE,
   YOU DEAREST SISTER
Gadis Aisya

6 comments: