Sunday, April 14, 2013

14th Months at the 14th

Dear Rokhily Rulia Putra aka kaii or kaiichoo,

today we've finally reached our 14th months together!
it was an amazing year with you, we've been through ups and downs. even we broke up a few times, but you know we made it through all of our hard times :)
just like what you've said last night, we'll be fine as long as we're together :)

14 is my favorite number, and you're my favorite person in the whole universe :D
remember that time on our 1st month i gave you this cookie with 14 number on it?

yeah and also those silly dinner we did, and also those movies we watched together oh how about this thing you wrote for me

yeah i do remember everything you've said, those promises, your sweet words :D

and yeah last night conversation made me scared of losing you even more, and the movie you told me yeah i dont want to ended up like her :')

oh yeah remember our favorite so together? yeah every time i feel lonely and i miss you i listen to our songs, it makes me feel better yet it kills me sometimes knowing you're not there atm :")

but you know? we have skype, and every time spend our saturday together it made me feel a lot better. it somehow made me forget all of those arguments we made and also those problems at home, cause we sometimes did silly stuffs together and we're such a silly couple sometimes. and it made me love you even more.

oh remember that time when we skyped, and our videocall ended up with 13 hours long? we didnt expect that right? and how you took photos of me sleeping then i took yours :3 and we both posted to our instagrams :3 and path! hihi yeah i do remember that

and and and also that place we love to go for lunch at PIM, i mean it's either PastadeWaraku or Mr Curry :P

we never took a lot of photos together cause somehow i got shy doing it with you idk >.< it's hard sometimes. but it kills me inside why cant i do it! like.. why.. haha :)

ya know that night we i almost lost you, im scared to death cause somehow i didnt know what i suppose to do. i mean i know it was my fault and i never stop trying to get you back, and i did :)

oh yeah i wanna thank you everything that you've done, and everything that you gave to me, every moment we spend together, every tears, laugh, everything. i love you more than anything ki :) you're my everything and i just cant describe how lucky im to meet you at the first place, i know it was awkward right? just the two of us in the classroom and you're busy with your iPod and i got nothing to do, but you know what? im lucky i went to that school and meet you :')

you're my most favorite person in the whole universe ki, i love you more than anything in the world, more than everything :)

that's all i guess :3

P.S: ki, if you reading this. please... dont tease me okay :3

starbucks PIM last year

someone is drawing on my moleskine!


during last year excursion :D

our dinner that made me almost puke
and also our favorite chips :3

i dunno i found it blurry

and one of our silly text :)

6 comments: