Sunday, December 2, 2012

Songs of The Week

yeah i do this thingy for like once in 2 or 3 weeks hehe well yeah and these are the songs of this week


Yellow - Coldplay
Berlin - The Trees And The Wild
She Moves In Her Own Way - The Kooks
Silhouette - Owlcity
The Scientist - Coldplay
Dont Look Back In Anger - Oasis
Long Gone And Moved On - The Script
All Of Your Reasons - Matchbox Twenty
Creep - Radiohead
Fireworks - You Me At Six

yeah it's like I couldnt forget my past, well yeah kind of I miss someone in my life right now, that person used to be really special for me :) haha but yeah it's life we must keep on writing an keep moving forward. dont you ever look back even when someone from the past kept on yelling at you, you never knew either they're just our own illusion or they're just teasing you. cause the past should stay in the past. cause i do believe that if GOD fails me today he's preparing something bigger in the future. hehe :D 

have an owlsome day everyone :3

cheers, dosky

(do leave a comment sankyu)

No comments:

Post a Comment