Saturday, May 25, 2013

Cameras Tour

hey there, as you can see i've been posting most of my post filled with photographs not because i just love photographing but it's because i dont draw much lately, and if i do it's just some random doodle

so i decided for a couple of months i'll post photos instead.
as you can see, i dont use digital SLR like every other people now days, well i do want to own one but yet i'm still trying to figure out when will i buy it. Cause i got bored easily and i dont think my photographic skill is good enough
so i still with analogue cameras, i do own a few. Well if you realize a 4 million Canon SLR worth a tons of film rolls and tons of analogue cameras.

analogue cameras worth 200k or more, some priced around 50 or even 25.
it dont cost much money, and it does makes your skill lot better cause you cant control much in lightning and such. it needs skill, for my opinion good photos taken by a digital cameras didnt amazed me that much yet analogues users amazed me somehow.

no, i'm not those "i just used analogues and im in love with it like crazy" no, i've used it for 2 years now. I'm a new comer to this analogue world yet it improves my shooting skills ever since.

well enough with the long talk!
here ya go I'll introduce you to all of my babies

yesh the 'everyone has it' my choco instaxmini

my precious pocket cams, the left ones is a fujifilm cost like 30k rupiah
and the right one is a toycam underwater yet i've broke the case :)

Diana F+ this is my friend's yet i havent dont all the 36 frames in it :v

La Sardina, a Lomo cam it got great features

MY FAVORITE MOST USE ONES! MY BELOVED NIKKI
yesh it's an SLR, the old ones still using film rolls :D

some of the films that i've been using for the past 2 years

so there you go! :D
well have an owlsome weekend everyone, GBU 0:3

cheers,
Dosky

12 comments:

  1. Sukanya sama Diana F+ diliat dari bentuknya sih unik. Mungkin ini masih dibilang tustel kali yak :v

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much is the underwater cam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's around 50k if i wasnt mistaken, i bought it at citos last year. idk if it's still available

      Delete
  3. aaaaaak suka deh sama dian F+ nya.. lucuuuuuuuu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel your feelings trough those pics :3 keep taking pics .w./

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaww really? hehe thank you, and yes i will >.<

      Delete
  5. keep taking a picture, you can call me if you want a model hahaha *ngarep*

    ReplyDelete