Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dream Catcher

hey all! how's it going? hehe
I wanna share you my beloved dream catcher that i bought last year in Bali, it was big and i love it so much. they said a dream catcher could catch bad dreams, well all i could imagine is that thing catches nightmares like catching a pokemon or something haha idk :D





but yeah it is a beautiful room decoration, and i hung it on my windows so it would catches those bad lucks that might enter my room and yes i do love it so much since i dont decorate my new room since it's not my permanent house. maybe after my permanent house is finally finished i'll post it in my blog and my room's decorations :D

hihi what do you think? dont you love it? :P
that's all i wanna share to you guys :3 have an owlsome day everyone, GBU :D
cheers, dosky

No comments:

Post a Comment