Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Things I Thought I've Lost Them

so i was searching for a blank sketchbook that i knew i've put it somewhere (and i havent found it till now) i had like 4 or 3 i guess. and instead of finding those sketchbooks i found something more interesting. well not really actually. I THOUGHT i've lost them, but NOPE i've found them inside a folder between tons of school work (well i rarely tiding up my school paper thingy so.. yeah)

I'm sure those drawings were between January to February 2012. yes you can see the year but not the month. but i've drawn them before the 14th February :) YES IM PRETTY OPTIMISTIC! haha :P

well these are the things i thought i have lost them forever:

the Red Eyed Girl :D i made this during my boring weekends haha (i guess)
This one I made it during class when i was bored (duh) and yeah my first plan was a building with tons of windows but yeah i changed my plan into a silhouette of the building :)
well this is actually a design for a school competition hehe :D

the world is a big stage and we're just actors playing our own role with our own masks, and our own ways to play the play.

Well the were more old drawings that i've found in my room in that box. but those are my all time favorite haha (kind of) hehe. please do leave a comment ;) and share your ideas :D

have an owlsome day everyone!
cheers, Dosky.

No comments:

Post a Comment