Sunday, November 18, 2012

Owl City Concert

So, last wednesday I got the chance to watch Owl City Live in Jakarta at Tennis Indoor Senayan. my really good friend of mine, Andrean. Bought me the ticket and it's also a birthday present (THANK YOU SO MUCH) haha. so yeah, we watched it with his friend Keiko and his little brother Jeremy. It was great :D
i didnt get a good picts due to the rules there (booo) but yeah i got some pretty good picts using my phone :P and one thing that suck on my mind during the concert; CAN I BITE HIS CHEEKS? yes i know it's a bit creepy but really he's super duper cute!

and yeah i bought the official T-shirt. i was looking for the bracelets but they didnt sell it :)
it was one of the best nights ever! haha and the best present this year >.< hehe

well that's all i wanna share :3
have an owlsome day everyone, cheers :)

oh and dont forget to leave a comment thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment