Monday, March 31, 2014

Let's Build Some Gundam

hey humans how's it going?

well in this post im gonna post about me and my friend Felide *click her name to see her post about this too

this is how the gundam buying story, on a satuday evening my mom and hers kinda do some meet ups just to have a small talk together and such. and we were bored since we have to listen to their conversation about stuff we dont want to hear. and feli was talking about to buy new gundam since we both got nothin to do much at home, not for long they told us to look around and we did, it was at Lottemall Bintaro so nothin much to do there. but we went to see some store such as kid's station. and what do we found? GUNDAMSSS!! and it was on sale 20% for all types of gundam.



the red one is feli's


without further a do we grab a gundam we like and did some calculation HAHA and it was pretty worth it. the gundams we bought was Rp 229.000 and got 20% OFF they told us it's going to be 183.000 but my phone said it was 45.500 HAHAHA idk im stupid.

so we both grab one and pay it. and we cant stop looking at it (we do). then our mom were like giving us the atmosphere of 'you guys are big girls now why still buying this stuff' but hey we spend stuff on some soul pleasuring stuff, such as Nendoroid (AND I PRE ORDERED THE RYUKO MATOI NENDO) and japanese graphic books and such which sometimes cost a lot of money. but i bought it anyway (hey it was kinda i have the money and the thing was in front of me if i dont buy it now i'll cry situation)

people were my age (in my school mostly) or my cousins and some friend of mine around my circle of friends, they spend their money on expensive bags, shoes, and sometime make ups. not like the 700k bags but real deal such as chanel LV those types of bags. and im a person who doesnt (not yet) wanting to own one. cause it's like an old mother bag IDK haha so yeah my mom should be thankful im spending 800k a month on child (not really) things instead of tons of bags and shoes..... (right? or no?) (no worries im saving a lot for the rest of my monthly salary *HAHA SALARY*)

so let's get started!

some japanese ocha and snacks for the spirit!


so these are some parts of the body



ALMOST THERE!
and these are the finish product photos




cool hu? yeah i've build one of the master grade one (but it belongs to my lil brother) i spend building that one for almost 3 days yeah, but this one only cost like 2 hours cause it's not that complicated.

anyways that's all!!
have an owlsome week humans! GBU 0;3

cheers,

dosky

2 comments:

  1. lol just found out about this post :P miss all that 'ngerakit' and stuff. we should buy more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yuk but i need moneh cause gash please i havent own a penny right now my mom is being busy :( I NEED MY MONEY

    ReplyDelete