Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mixtape #2

hey ya! another sunday music post teehee it's been awhile ey?
i mean i havent post as much as i used to due to my lack of ideas lately, and i caught up with school stuff which made me lazier by day, and i dont do much artwork if i do, it's a simple doodle.
my apology! (again) 

but yeah anyways any of you play games? cause im addicted to DotA2 right now!
add my steam acc; dosky14 and let's play together!

Mixtape #2

Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
Thank You - MKTO
Best Song Ever - One Direction
I Love It - Icona Pop 
Classic - MKTO
Spectrum - Zedd
City of Dreams - Dirty South ft Alesso
Years - Alesso
Easy - Kids at Bar Remix
Hourglass - Zedd

mid the songs since it's summer so yeah haha gotta jump and dance all night ey?

have an owlsome week everyone, GBU
cheers,

dosky


6 comments:

  1. You play DotA? I play DotA, too! But I always play with AI. Because I suck. And when I play with my friends, they will tell me that I'm an idiot and blame me for our defeat. Suuucks.

    I reeeaaaly want to get DotA2. I've seen the graphic, it's amazing! Buuut... My laptop's spec is tooo low. Ah, suuucks.

    Btw, I'd like to recommend you a song. Chinese Fairytale by Tiger Baby. Not sure if you have ever heard the song or not, but if you watch On the Spot on Trans7, you'll sure recognize it. It's the song played before commercial breaks. And I think it's a nice song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesshh i only play DotA2 tho .____. im not that good i only use 2 or 3 heroes atm since i havent practice much haha.

      lol cant get my mind off on the spot while listening to the song :v thank you fot the song haha, have you listen to daughter's songs? their songs are sadly amazing, listen to youth - daughter, it had a deep meaning ;D

      Delete
  2. DotA is awesome, but i not playing again. because.......i dont know because why hahahahaha.....

    nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha well try to play it i guess it's fun >.<

      nice to meert you too ;)

      Delete
  3. interesting articles and commentaries friend, I became interested in reading, I introduce a new blogger from Indonesia origin. greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohai there, haha thank you for liking my article (kind of) :D

      Delete